Friday, June 17, 2011

Guitar strings shock me?

It's not really a shock as it's more of a shock feeling that a get in
my fingers or if I touch my strings. It has never done this before
until recently. Idk if it's static or not but it sucks. I think its my
guitar since i tested it on my other 2 amps and it did the same thing
and have switched between 3 different cables.

I have a peavey wolfgang special if that helps and a Peavey Vyper 75.
Not really sure whats wrong or whats causing it but it has caused me
to quit playing. If you could help me out that would be great. Thanks
My amp is the Peavey Vyper 75.

No comments:

Post a Comment