Monday, October 24, 2011

Bachelor Pad's Krisily Kennedy: "I'm Bisexual"

Krisily Kennedy Bachelor Pad's Krisily Kennedy, who once competed for Charlie O'Connell's love on The Bachelor, has come out as bisexual. "I'm bisexual," she told Life & Style at Friday's GLSEN Respect Awards in Los Angeles. Kennedy said she began dating women three years ago, and recently broke up with her girlfriend of a year. "I'm completely open to still dating men," she said. "For me, this is all very new, and I was very lucky to have had my friends and family behind me." Heroes' Zachary Quinto: I'm a gay man Now that she's open about her sexuality, Kennedy says she's ready to find love, whether it be with men or women. "I want to fall in love with anyone and I don't care who they are," she said. "I just want love. I want long-term commitment. I really want those things and if people open their hearts to it, you can find that with anyone." Just days after National Coming Out Day on Oct. 11, Heroes actor Zachary Quinto also recently revealed his sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment